Osage Community Bible Church's response to COVID-19:
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of...a sound mind." (2 Tim. 1:7).
Per the Wyoming “Sixth Continuation, and Modification, of Statewide Public Health Order #2: Regarding Gatherings of More Than Fifty (50) People”, churches are exempted from the group gathering restrictions. To maintain the safety of the staff and attendees, church services will be conducted as follows:
- All services will be held as scheduled or announced.
- To prevent the spread of illness, the following are recommended for attendees:
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between family groups.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes, a avoid touching the face, eyes, nose, and mouth areas.
- Services will be modified as follows:
- No handshaking.
- The offering plate will be placed in the foyer.
- High-touch areas will be sanitized prior to services.
For high-risk individuals, services will be available in two ways:
- Sermons will be recorded and posted online (see link below) later in the week as we do not have livestream capability.
- The service can be broadcasted live over 92.7 FM at the church to allow attendance during regular times without having to come into contact with others. Please let the Pastor know prior to the service if you will utilizing this option.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have had known close contact with an individual with COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home to avoid spreading the disease.
If you have any questions regarding services, online messages, or church functions related to the health order, please contact us. Thank you!
Sunday messages are available online here.
For up-to-date information, follow us on Facebook @OsageChurch.
A little about us
Osage Community Bible Church is a Bible-based, independent, and friendly Baptist church with an old west flavor.
We are located at the border of the Black Hills in northeast Wyoming, off the beaten path.
We believe that the Bible should be preached literally, and is applicable for all areas of life.
We use the KJV as it is the best, most accurate English translation of the Received Text.
Classes are available for all ages. A nursery is provided for all services.
Black Hills Baptist Camp
Junior Week: July 13-18
Senior Week: July 20-25
Woo hoo! It's Camp time again! Time for some great friends, fun, zipline, food, and a great time! Pack your bags, leave your cell phone, and register online here this year!
Camp is proceeding as scheduled. Conditions of the virus and social distancing are being monitored to determine the status of Camp. For information, please see the Camp's website at www.blackhillsbaptistcamp.com.
Come join us this week
Come visit us at 348 Sheridan Street, Osage, WY
A little about what we believe
- Is the inspired, inerrant, preserved Word of God.
- The KJV is the best, most accurate translation from the Received Text.
- Holy, just, infinite.
- The Father, Son, and Spirit are three distinct persons, yet are one and equal.
- Created the universe in six literal days.
- Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and is the sinless Son of God.
- By the grace of God, through faith, with none of our own works.
- Reconciliation to God only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross, and His resurrection from the dead on the 3rd day.
- Is local and autonomous.
- Members are made up of saved and baptized (by water immersion) believers.
- Its mission is to evangelize the lost, baptize new believers, disciple, and teach others to do so.
- Two ordinances are baptism and the Lord's Supper. Neither are necessary for salvation.
- We have a traditional style service and music.
- Christ will return for His church (Rapture) prior to the Great Tribulation.
- The world will experience the wrath of God for 7 years.
- After the Great Tribulation, Christ will bodily return to earth (Second Coming) to set up His kingdom for 1,000 years.
- After the Millennial Kingdom, the judgment of Satan and the unsaved will take place, and eternity future will begin.
If you need more information about what we believe, please get a hold of us using the Contact Us page.
A little about what God believes
Heaven is a beautiful and perfect place, and God lives there. God is holy--without sin. He created you and loves you very much. John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world...." Because He loves you, He wants you to be in heaven with Him someday. But there is one thing that can't be in heaven--sin.
Sin is anything you do that breaks God's laws. Everyone has sinned, and you can't be good enough to get to heaven. Romans 3:23 says, "For all have sinned...." Sin has to be punished. Punishment for sin is being separated from God forever in an awful place called hell. But God loves you and He doesn't want you to go to hell.
God made a way for you to be saved from your sin. He sent His perfect Son Jesus, Who bled and died on the cross to take the punishment for your sin. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 says, "...Christ died for our sins...and that he was buried, and that he rose again...." After Jesus died, He arose three days later and is now in heaven.
If you want to be saved, you need to ask Jesus into your heart. You need to believe who He is and that He died for your sins. If you ask Him, He will save you. Romans 10:13 says, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Once you are saved, NOTHING can take away your salvation.
After you are saved, God wants you to grow in Him. You can grow by confessing your sin, praying to God, reading the Bible, and going to church. 1 John 1:9 says, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins...." You can even tell others about how they can be saved so they can go to heaven too!
If you would like to be saved, you can pray a simple prayer like this one:
Dear Jesus, I know that I'm a sinner, and I'm sorry for all the wrong things I've done. I believe that you died for my sins. Please forgive me and be my Saviour so that I can go to heaven when I die.
If you believe in your heart what you just prayed, the Bible says that you now have eternal life. 1 John 5:13 says, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life...."
Once you are saved, NOTHING can take away your salvation; and God will always be there for you. Hebrews 13:5 says, "...I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
© Copyright Osage Community Bible Church